my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Monday, December 05, 2005

quick post to begin my even busier week

The good news, I have a couple of unexpected issues that should publish for our '05 budget; the bad news, I have a couple of unexpected issues to work on today.

My busy weekend is segueing rapidly into a busy week.

Quick recap:

Friday night found me with only a handful of increases left on the sleeve, but I couldn't finish it. Saturday the church bazaar was good (we only bought cookies, human and doggie), had fun at Devils game with church youth group, M-i-L made a great shrimp risotto for dinner, very little knitting done. Sunday was snow, lighting the second advent candle at church, a pancake breakfast, making an advent wreath, laundry, decorating an ornament for Billy's classroom tree, and finishing that second sleeve.

Here are pics of the sleeve and the wreath.

No comments: