my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Monday, December 06, 2004

Echo, echo, echo, Chamber, chamber, chamber

This head cold is so ridiculous. My ears are so clogged I can hear myself think. I've adjusted to hearing myself breathe, but seriously, I think I hear the wheels turning up there. It's driving me nuts!

If this is how Billy's felt for the last month, the kid deserves a pony and a life-time supply of Cheerios on demand. I don't know how he's been good so much of the time. I'd be a constant whining brat if I were 10 months old and my head felt like this. Heck, I'm 32 and feel like being a whining brat!

I wonder how my beloved is doing with his stomach ick. (OK, he says. He's watching Office Space; he'll never want to go back to work.)

Wish me luck, I'm off to the wilds of York, PA for a plant tour. Hmm, 3 + hours in the car with some people I barely know. It should be interesting.

No comments: