my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Deja Vu, All Over Again

Whew, finished the back of Air again. Started casting on for the collar this morning. I had to rip it out. The first bobble didn't look right. Oh well. The cast on will take a while, 117 total stitches, not counting the 2 of every 5 that get cast off!

I'm so excited that I'll be able to start Zipo soon. I've had this project on my mind for quite some time now. I bought the yarn in late May.

Today, my little man in ten months old. I can't believe it's been that long since he came into the world. A year ago, I was heading into the home stretch of the pregnancy, and now I've got a little guy who is starting to cruise, loves cheerios, and has 5 teeth! Amazing.

I think Billy's starting to feel better after this marathon ear infection. He actually started nursing a bit list night (for the first time since Sunday), after a few minutes it degenerated into biting again. I don't know why he likes to bite Mommy so much. You'd think I'd learn, but he suckers me in everytime. He leans forward and grabs me and I think, oh how sweet a hug and maybe a kiss, and then wham! Little teeth pinching the crap out of me! It wears on my patience.

I'm so looking forward to decorating for Christmas. It's December, tree should be up, my little houses should be out, stockings on the mantle, etc....

No comments: