my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

blah, blah, blah, and oh yeah RockStar:INXS

I don't have too much today. I've not been knitting much on the new footies. I read on the way home last night and napped on the way in this morning (don't know why I'm so exhausted lately). I did do a couple of inches on the sonnet, but Molly was a bit of a pest.

Hubby had a good time at OzzFest yesterday. He didn't get too badly sunburned and marvelled at the younger, fitter people passing out. He knows his limits; apparently the kids don't.

I did stay up to watch RockStar last night. I must say I found most of the performances disappointing, except for Jordis, Ty, and Marty. I kept trying to find a reason to dislike Suzie's performance, but she did okay. Over all it was an eh night, which I think was lucky for JD. I do think he'll be down in the votes because he's shown himself to be an Ass!

No comments: