my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

of baseball and knitting

Hmm, maybe we shouldn't have turned off the Yankee game in the fourth inning to watch "Freaks and Geeks" on DVD. Oh well. I'm sure it will be an instant classic and YES will air it to death!

I only watched two episodes of F&G before going to bed. Which was a good thing. Billy was up screaming at 4:30. I surely do hope these new teeth come in fast. I bet his little fingers do, too. He's not stopped chewing them in days.

I'm going to be a mess tomorrow after a concert tonight and waking up so early this morning.

In knitting news, before I became a Molly pillow last night, the front of Dude's Preppy vest grew a couple of inches and I only have 3/4" more ribbing to do on sock #2.

No comments: