my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Friday, June 10, 2005

Bead It

I got my stitch markers last night (see pic below), they were from Nae.They're so cute. Thanks again to Cara for hosting.

I got about 1 1/2 inches of the heel flap done last night on another epic bus ride home. It was long, but the worst part was the first half with this woman sitting next to me yapping on her cell phone. I guess she can't make personal calls from her house. No knitting done on the way in this morning. I was busy reading the bookbookbook. It came in my Overstock.com order (Hubby's father's day gift). So far, I'm loving it.

It's been a good mail week, huh?

Hubby and I are thinking about going to the beach this weekend. We'll see. All the AC in the house may sap our wills to go outside, though. I would like to see how an older Billy reacts to the beach, though. Last summer when we went, he was too young.

No comments: