my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Outstanding Day

Just because you've been here listening to me whine about it for weeks, I thought I should tell you right away. When I picked him up this evening, B was in the same shorts and underwear I dressed him in this morning! He stayed dry even through naptime!

Then to top off a great day, he pooped on the potty! He was just about to give up when it happened. (I think watching "Once Upon a Potty" repeatedly, including on the potty today, helped.)

I called my parents right away and he told them "I got poop on potty."

He was so happy to get his reward, a new Gordon for his train set. Multiple hugs and high fives and I still have a smile on my face.

We're getting there!

I'm so totally stoked. I didn't even get mad when the dog, who's been house trained for over four years, peed on my bed!

2 comments:

Amy Lane said...

oh, the irony!!!

Anonymous said...

When it works it works! Way to go little dude!