my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Things I love about myself

Dora at Spin me i pulsate tagged me the other day. I'm not clear on the rules, but here's my list.

1. my underappreciated sense of humor
2. my sense of direction
3. my reading comprehension skills
4. ability to problem solve (yes, there is use for a liberal arts education)
5. mad knitting skills
6. being Phi Beta Kappa without taking math or science in college
7. that I don’t look as white bread as I am
8. not being as timid or shy as I used to be

I wish I could put something in here about mothering, but I'm not feeling so great about it right now. Let's just say B and I are butting heads (why does a kid who wants to wear shorts also insist on a parka?).

I'm tired. Not much to report. Drab is warm, I cut the fabric for the next skirt, still knitting serrano.

No comments: