my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

bummer

I was standing on the subway platform last night, futzing with my knitting bag inside my larger tote, and my camera fell out. It landed screen-side down on the cement platform. The LCD is cracked and not working. I'm going to have to send it away again.

Sometimes it seems like I can't keep anything nice.

And if my work e-mail doesn't start working, my head's going to explode.

I'm past the elbow on the first sleeve of drab. It's taking longer than I'd like. Mainly because it's a pain having to move the whole sweater around. I don't think I'll be able to wear it to work this week, but I will have it finished.

Why is a conference call with an agenda of 3 points taking more than an hour?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Because conference calls are a tool of the devil.

Amy Lane said...

awww man,...I hate it when that stuff happens... (my password? jerni....)