my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

your laugh for today

You know, if I didn't trust the Bonne Marie so much, I'd think there was a serious design flaw with this thing.
So, the knitting on the felted hat is done and felted mitten 1 is done but for the thumb (the top portion was done twice, I decided after finishing it the first time it was too short). Mitten 2 should be cast on tonight and I hope to be felting tomorrow. We shall see.

In other news, the orange mitten is going to be ripped. Such nice yarn deserves better execution. Since I don't feel like plotting it out myself, I've found a couple of promising chunky mitten patterns. I'll update when I actually get started.

In other, other news, by dressform will be delivered tomorrow. I tried to cancel it, but was too late. Still haven't told Hubby. Think I could sneak it in without him noticing?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... I think that the might notice... Maybe you could dress it up, and pass it off as a super quiet person? Good luck...