my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Friday, December 08, 2006

find a happy place, find a happy place

I should have known yesterday was too good to be true. All contented and happy.

I'm so angry right now and over a pretty trivial thing. But all I can see is the other person's self-centeredness. Do you ever feel the only thing coming out of someone's mouth is me, me, me? I mean, besides when reading this blog?

Just because I'm a depressive, that doesn't mean I can't be cranky, right?

So, I'm trying to find a happy place that isn't elann.com (got a nice filled up cart, holiday bonus was announced today, doncha know), or the chocolate basket and/or cookie tin outside my door.

Still haven't told hubby he doesn't need to Christmas shop for me. I should do that. Maybe the confession will be good for my soul. I also need to go empty that elann basket. Doesn't matter if a lot of it is yarn for the red scarf project (I probably wouldn't get to knit it all up this year, but I'm sure there'll be one in '08).

Sometimes I just feel that I need to own all the yarn in the world, well except the novelty stuff and really cheap acrylic. I inherited enough red hear from my grandmother.

No comments: