my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Thursday, March 09, 2006

not so much

Not so much progress on the Cigar sleeve, so no pic. I'm feeling kind of eh about it since I don' t know if I'm going to have enough yarn. I'm also feeling eh about the prospects of the raglans fitting together. I really want to move on to the fronts so I don't know why I'm not knitting more on this sleeve. Well, last night I had to tidy up because the in-laws are coming by tonight (since they're picking B up tomorrow from daycare we wanted to do a dry run with them today). Then Hubby and I had a little fight (I get sick of hearing "we ought to" when it winds up being me doing whatever it was he was talking about). Then we made up. Then I just fell asleep.

I'm feeling a bit eh about our little vacation this weekend. I know I'm going to miss B something fierce, but since this morning was a whole ordeal (he didn't want to get dressed, he wanted to carry his blankie everywhere, he didn't want to get in the car) I'm thinking mommy needs a break. I'm still not feeling like gambling. We're still having a cash flow issue (mostly because our books are a mess, and yes I didn't make the mess but I get to clean it up) so I don't feel like spending any money. I also just want to knit and sleep and not have be anywhere. Doesn't that sound like bliss?

No comments: