my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

it figures

Of course Billy sleeps until after 7 on the work day morning that I hit off instead of snooze, why would he get us up when we're running late? Nope, I woke up 5 minutes before I should have been out of the house all on my own.

I'm getting a little anxious about the Cork I ordered last week from Angel Yarns in the UK. I managed to get most of the second sleeve of Ronan knit up on the train ride Monday. (I napped coming home yesterday; I just could not sleep in that hotel bed.) I've got about 15 more rows to knit and then I can start seaming. I hope the yarn comes before we got to FL later this week. Not that I'll be working on it tonight (some cash flow issues need to be addressed with some better book keeping) or tomorrow (packing for trip). And it's not coming with to FL (hubby's long awaited boot socks are on the needles and will be traveling with, I know worsted weight wool in FL, but it's not going to be that hot down there).

I've got a PITA report to do this afternoon and I'm avoiding it. Too bad it's do for a meeting tomorrow morning so I can't put it off much longer (not to mention a backlog of invoices to approve). Ta for now. Maybe I can write a better post tomorrow.

No comments: