my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

dude, where's my camera?

This morning, while preparing to get Billy up (I try to take photos every day to send to VT), I couldn't find my camera in my work bag. That's okay, I thought. I just left it on my desk at work. I get into the office this morning, and it's not on my desk. I just hope it's on my messy dining room table (which I didn't check this morning) or in my bag from PS. Otherwise, Netter is in some deep doo doo.

I sure hope no one took it from my office. That would be a real bummer. After leaving my wallet on the floor of my office over one weekend in December '04, I figured we could trust the cleaning staff.

I finished seaming Billy's sweater last night while the Devils thumped the Flyers 3-0. Hockey is great for knitting and seaming, especially when you have one of the best play-by-play guys in the business. I even got all the ends woven in before bedtime. Tonight, I'm ripping out and re-knitting his collar. Then the Boys' Christmas Cables will be finished. Only 3 weeks post-Christmas. But, they'll at least have them for our Robbie Burns dinner on Saturday.

Horrible night's sleep last night. I'm glad I decided to not stay up for all of Medium. At 2 am, our bedroom door opened and I started to flip out because Hubby was next to me. But, then I heard him say "Hello Molly." Seems he forgot to put the gate up when he left her in the tv room and she decided she was lonely. Sleeping with Molly on the couch is great for a nap, not so great for overnight. No snoozes for me this morning. As soon as the alarm went off, she decided it was time to get up. I was in the office at 7:45 this morning. Amazingly only 1 hour after I had left my house.

I was hoping I could share progress pics of Billy's cougar and Nattie's sock. But they'll have to wait until tomorrow. I'm stuffing the bottom of the cougar tonight, so it will look more interesting tomorrow anyway.

No comments: