my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Friday, October 07, 2005

what I'm thinking ...

... I thought I slept better than I did. I'm exhausted.

... I can't read Crazy Aunt Purl's Thursday post because she recapped an episode of LOST I won't see until tomorrow.

... I've knit 17" on Shadow, and have 7" more to the armhole shaping. I'm nuts if I think I'm getting this sweater done in time.

... What's a girl got to do to get comments around here? Two FOs this week and I feel like I'm alone and barking in the wilderness. (Granted, one FO was a pair of really boring socks and the other wasn't great pictures.)

... I bet my stash diving and re-organizing gets comments. Just for the sheer size of the pile.

... I'm a bit disturbed that it seems Billy's biting isn't acting out anger or frustration. It seems it's become a thing he does just because.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read your blog every day... I'm sorry that I haven't posted about your FO's. They truly are awesome and you should be proud. It seems that you're making great progress on your new project though..... keep up the good work. I can't imagine making a sweater that long in DK weight yarn!