my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

adI think we're going to need a boat

Yup, raining again. Hubby got Billy's new slicker out this morning. You can spot this dude coming from a mile away! (Billy's favorite color's been orange and various family members, me included, try to get whatever we can in orange.)

I'm hungry. Good thing I don't have any money or I'd be up to my eyeballs in snacks. Something about cold, wet days makes me want to eat all the chocolate I can get my hands on.

I do need another caffeine jolt. Think I'll go down and get another Coke Zero (I do have the $1.25, I could buy a snack if I wanted to give up the caffeine, but a girl has to have her priorities).

I napped on the way home last night so the right front of Shadow isn't quite done. I just couldn't keep my eyes open on the bus. At one point, I actually started dreaming. I was dreaming about eating and woke myself up when I bit my tongue! I can't imagine what I must have looked like chewing in my sleep!

The Jets were abysmal, but I did get the right armhole shaping done. Not much knitting done this morning (another nap on the bus, gee, I'm awful tired lately). No knitting tonight because Hubby and I are going to see Cream. I'll try to get some done at lunch. Even if I don't, I do think I'll be able to finish up the sweater next week. Unfortunately, mom's b-day is tomorrow!

Updated to add: I finished the cast-off on Fiestawear. I need to fill in the fringe and we'll have an FO later this week (probably Thursday). I tried it on and it's a great length. Didn't try it on in front of a mirror, so it could look horrible on!

No comments: