my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

eh

That's how I'm feeling. Eh. I've got a head cold (I hope it's not allergies with the complementary sinus infection). I'm tired and I want it to be warm.

Okay 'nough whining.

Thank you Lolly and Yarngirl for the compliments on my new 'do.

I don't have much progress to report. I knit about 2 more rows on Angelina. Yippee (dripping with sarcasm). I was just too tired on the last night and this morning. I hope to have it done in time to wear for Christmas.

I did manage to get quite a bit of tidying done around the house last night. Hubby and I are going to see the Eagles with some friends on Thursday. So M-i-L and F-i-L are picking up Billy and walking Molly. M-i-L is spending the night, so I had to clean off the guest bed. Gee, we have more clothes than I thought. I guess letting the clean laundry accumulate on the guest bed for six weeks wasn't such a hot idea.

Hopefully, the rest of they tidying won't take too long tonight and tomorrow so I can actually knit, rest, and put together the project bag for my nothin' but a t-shirt. I want to at least start the swatch on the official kick off of the KAL. Oh and I still need to put the zipper in Hello Billy before the weather gets warm. I hope Billy will be able to wear it!

1 comment:

Netter said...

Hubby called it bouncy yesterday, but he much prefers me in long hair. Of course, he's not the one walking around in wet hair for hours (or the one cleaning my hair off the floor or trying to pull it out of my knitting0!