my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Friday, March 18, 2005

Angelina ad nauseum

I was going to post a picture of my progress on Angelina, but it's an inch and a half more of the 2 x 2 ribbing. I don't want to bore you. That, and I couldn't get a decent snap. I haven't gotten much done the last two days. The bulk of what I've completed since Wednesday's photo was completed Wednesday afternoon on the bus in a traffic jam. Ask and ye shall receive! I was hoping to knit the last few nights watching tv with the Hub, but Molly's been super cuddly. It's hard to knit with 60 lbs of bully love on your chest! She did snuggle with me feet last night so I got to knit a couple of rows watching season 1 of Cheers on DVD.

I'm really looking forward to getting my beads and supplies in the mail. Now, to find time and a place to do the work!

I'm not feeling very well this morning. And no, it's not from too much green beer. My tummy is just not happy. I should have stayed home in bed. I do feel better than on the subway platform earlier. I had to back way up from the edge because I felt like I was going to pass out. Good thing I got seats on the bus and subway this morning.

I want to thank the woman who moved her bag, but not her fancy-shmancy high-heeled, calf-length boots so I could sit down. It must be hard having such long shapely legs that you have to constantly keep them crossed, even if it means taking up more than your share of space. I should apologize for interrupting her perusing of the wall street journal in her fuschia lipstick.

No comments: