my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Monday, July 30, 2007

snapshots, sweaters, sisters

My new camera was waiting for me when I got home. My only complaint is how long it takes to snap the picture. I took it out of the box Friday, but really didn't play with it until Saturday. B and I had fun with the watercolors, so I had to take some pics of our work. Here he is contemplating his next move.

I can't help it, we sit and paint for a while and then it devolves into him trying to ge my arm and me making him even more cute.

I must admit not too much success on the potty front, as many pull-up changes as peeing on the potty. But, I did learn one thing, if he says "i hafta go bafroom," just take him. Don't ask for confirmation, because then he'll deny and I'll be changing a wet pull-up. Just go, no questions asked.

CeCe is done. She had a bath yesterday at naptime and is currently drying on the blocking board. She's 10" from underarm to waistline. I hope that's enough for M-i-L; it wouldn't be enough for me, but she's much thinner. I hope she likes it. M-i-L does so much for us, I love giving her the handknits. I don't know if she knows how much I appreciate her. I'll have to tell her, won't I?

I did the math and cast on 116 stitches for my sister's birthday present. I'm not sure if she's still occasionally checking in, but since she decided the party shouldn't be a surprise, I guess her gift doesn't have to be either. Although she probably has some idea since I needed her leg measurements.
She's coming down the 10th. Not sure if her husband or our other sister is coming with her. But, we'll have fun anyway!

Nearly forgot to mention that my ear cleared up last night and I'm nearly back to normal, finally. It's so nice to not be able to hear myself so much when I talk.

No comments: