It’s SCATTERGORIES, and it’s harder than it looks!
Here are the rules:
~Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following.
~They MUST be real places, names, things…NOTHING made up!
~If you can’t think of anything, skip it.
~Try to use different answers if the person before you had the same 1st initial.
~You CAN’T use your name for the boy/girl name question.
Your Name: Annette
1. Famous Singer/Band: Axel Rose
2. 4 letter word: Amen
3. Street: Avenue of the Americas
4. Color: Aubergine
5. Gifts/Presents: Amethysts
6. Vehicle: Astin Martin
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Ashtrays
8. Boy Name: Angus
9. Girl Name: Ariel
10. Movie Title: A Few Good Men
11. Drink: Appletini
12. Occupation: Actor
13. Celebrity: Ashton Kutcher
14. Magazine: Atlantic Monthly
15. U.S. City: Asheville, NC
16. Pro Sports Teams: astros
18. Reason for Being Late for Work: asteroid strike
19. Something You Throw Away: apple core
20. Things You Shout: Asshole
21. Cartoon Character: Annie