my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

A Post of Thanksgiving

My family, husband, son, parents, in-laws, sisters, the whole she-bang.

Hubby makes it possible for me to be myself. He accepts all of me as me and loves me warts and all.

Billy is the light of my life. I can barely remember what life was before I became his mommy.

Mom and Dad made me who I am and loved me enough to let me go.

M-i-L and F-i-L are generous and loving. They don't meddle and allow us to live our lives but support us in what we do.

My sisters are my best friends.

I can't imagine growing up with a family other than the one I had. My extended family is part of me every day.

My job. We live comfortably on our two salaries. It makes me feel productive in a way house work can't.

My boss is a human being. He makes it easier to get it all done.

My Sarafem. Post-partum depression was awful. I'm so much more balanced now that I'm on SSRIs. (More balanced than before pregnancy even.)

The knitting community. People as crazy about fiber as me. Helps keep me sane as much as the SSRIs (and defintely helps with the boredom).

Being a part of this time and place is very special. I don't want to take my freedoms for granted.

No comments: