my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Monday, November 14, 2005

Monday, already?

Man, that was a quick weekend!

We had a nice dinner with the in-laws Friday. Saturday we tidied up the house and Hubby did some yard work. I made Shrimp Scampi a la Romano for dinner (basically scampi with diced tomatoes). Yesterday we went to church (where the Pastor's wife kept telling us how analytical and intelligent Billy was) and then hung out at home watching football and doing laundry. Oh, and napping a little bit. And hubby made my favorite comfort food, roasted chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy and home made stuffing. My man can cook, ladies!

Here's the progress on the Christmas Cables. I only managed a few inches. I never get as much knitting done on the weekends as I think I will.
Unfortunately, I'm not quite half done the front.

Hubby just called to inform me that Billy's school portraits were a no-go. Seems he wouldn't cooperate when we weren't there. I may go have some taken this weekend.

No comments: