my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

fast approaching the heel

I'm about a third of the way into the heel flap for the Kroy Kristmas socks. I'm looking forward to learning a new heel turn on the way home tonight.

I bought an Addi US 8 at Purl yesterday on the way home, so I could get started on the Boys' Christmas sweaters. I got gauge, but it's only 20" and the front and back of Hubby's Christmas sweater is 25 1/2". I think I'm going to have to buy a 30" needle. Oh well. I hope to get Hubby's sweater cast on tonight. I decided to get the big one out of the way first.

Shadow is on the blocking board and seaming will commence tonight. I hope to get it in the mail this weekend.

So, no pics of anything knit-related. But, here I am with Billy at his Halloween parade yesterday. He didn't really want to do the parade thing and he wasn't into the treats at the party (preferring goldfish over cupcakes). But, he liked trick or treating. Especially the parts where he could sneak into other people's houses!

No comments: