my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Friday, June 25, 2004

One sleeve done and one nearly done. I missed a set of decreases on the second sleeve. Fortunately, I only had to rip back a couple of rows. I will have both sleeves done tonight! Sweater pieces will be blocked this weekend and seamed in time to give to my sister July 9! Not that she can wear it for a while. Actually, she lives in the mountains, maybe on a cool evening. Ha Ha.

I think I know what I'm going to make for myself out of my Calmer. Tricot in the Warm '04 issue of Magknits. I'll adjust the pattern with the Knitting Companion and off I go.

Should it be Purple with White or White with Purple, rather Joy with Bleached or vice versa? I think Joy as the main color might be more slimming. No?

I've got the BUP with me in case I finish the last sleeve of Grecian Plait before I get home.

In other news, I can unfinalize DVD-RWs 1000 times (according to Sony), so stay tuned for photo updates next week!

No comments: