my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Friday, June 18, 2004

I don't know what I was thinking. I completely ripped out the floral poncho. The three strands of yarn got all tangled. Ugh. Some of the stitches were looking way too loose, and I just realized it's not going to fit! I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I think I may just start over again with 2 strands the I hook and double up the pattern. Couldn't hurt!

Grecian Plait is moving along. I'm working on the last of the increases. I can't wait to get out of sleeve hell.

Good news, I ordered the All Seasons Cotton Collection from The Knitting Garden a while back but it was back ordered and I was sad, but it shipped today and I'm happy, happy, happy. That means I can start Zipo soon. Woo Hoo.

I really, really want to knit the calmer I have in my stash. I've got 10 balls of purple and 10 of white. I won't fit into anything in the collection without serious sizing up and I don't have enough yarn for that. But, the gauge is close to All Seasons Cotton, I may try to size this up (without the weird cuffs and waistband, I'll just do seed stitch).

I hope to have some knitting time this weekend. I also hope to feel better (sinus infection) and sleep more (Billy was up at 1:50 and 5 this am). There's also much need for a trip to the salon!

No comments: