my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Another half inch and I start the neck shaping on the Grecian Plait. I would be so much further along, but I dropped a stitch yesterday and instead of remembering that I had a crochet hook, I ripped out 5 or 6 rows. It took me most of the bus ride to get it back on the needles and back to where I was! I got a few more rows done this morning.

I finished casting on for the BUP last night. I worked about 2 1/2 rows. Boy, is that hard! I'm using a chunkier yarn than the pattern calls for on size 6 needles and my hand got sore! I'm looking forward to finishing the brim.

I've chosen a pattern for my Soho wrap. I'm going to do the lace diamonds from The knitting Stitch Bible. Now, I keep thinking I want to make a poncho.

No comments: