my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Thursday, June 24, 2004

I should be organizing my new office. But, I don't want to. I've got all the crates unpacked, except for files to go in the filing cabinets that have not arrived.

I don't have my own chair (or a new one). I've "borrowed" one for the day. Actually, the moving guys borrowed it for me. I'm missing a guest chair. But, all in all, it's pretty nice. I don't have to move to far to see the Empire State Building out my window.

I really want a snack, but our vending machine is empty. Fortunately, they did put in a fridge.

It's kind of lonely down here. Most of the floor is empty with. The people will be moving in from uptown Monday.

Maybe I'll take an earlier lunch.

Billy slept till 6 this morning. What a doll. I was in bed before 10. I'm still really tired.

I'm progressing on the sleeves for Grecian Plait and will be starting the crown shaping for the BUP tonight.

I may be able to start a new project soon. Should it be Zipo, Java, or Tucker?

No comments: