my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Monday, October 15, 2007

LOST

And I don't mean the TV show.

When we were heading back to the car after grocery shopping, I realized B was no longer wearing his hat. Hubby went back into the store, but no one had turned it in.

Hubby doesn't think it's a big loss; he thought it was the kind of thing that gets a kid beat up. He keeps forgetting B's in pre-school.
Fortunately, B wasn't too upset, which was surprising. He was a huge PITA all day Saturday (and this morning). I've been trying to cut him some slack, since he seems to have a pretty annoying cough, but when we need to get out the door in the morning, there is very little slack to cut.

2 comments:

Wendee said...

Ha, ha - this is funny. NOT AT ALL FUNNY that the hat is missing! However, your lamp-post "missing" sign cracks me up. Sort of reminds me of all the things I lost when I was a kid - oh, man - losing hats and gloves was the worst! T-R-O-U-B-L-E! They just seemed to evaporate!

Amy Lane said...

Bummer on the hat...the one hat I've ever made for the cave troll got stuffed into a warp in the space time continuum... he didn't like it very much anyway...