my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Monday, January 08, 2007

new addiction

So, I've replaced yarn shopping on eBay with button shopping. MMM, vintage-y buttons with the added excitement of someone trying to take them away from me. I'll share the finds when I have them in my hot little hands.

I should really, really close that account.

I'm also kicking myself for browsing over at zappos.com. Three pairs of shoes heading my way (note I chose the under $39.99 option). Granted, I do need new work shoes that aren't open-toe. I went a little crazy last spring on the warm-weather shoes, but just because it's balmy up here (70 on Saturday), I'm not breaking out my sandals.

Still waiting for the repair estimate on my camera. I do not understand business that are so busy they don't want more work.

I've also ordered a zipper for Dad's Kirk and some t-pins for blocking in the future.

I've got six scarves blocking away right now. Four are for the Red Scarf project. One will need to be lengthened a bit and then they'll be shipped out. I upped last year's contribution by 400%. Next year, I hope to have at least 6 to send. The other one is b-i-l's belated birthday scarf and the one I don't think I can part with. We'll see.

No comments: