my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Hi-Ho Cherry-O, Billies Win

We had several rousing games of Hi-Ho Cherry-O this morning. I can't remember why it was such a great idea to buy the almost three year-old board games for Christmas. But, I've played many, many games of Cherry-O and CandyLand before breakfast in the last few weeks. I realize he's learning lots of things, but do we have to do it before breakfast?

It's just wrong that I find it adorable when he tries to sneak extra cherries into his basket (dude can count to four). But his favorite part is when he has to dump his bucket.

Every night now when he's getting ready for bed I get the run down of what he's going to do when he wakes up. First, it's repeated declartions that he's going to have breakfast when he wakes up. Then, he aks to play Cherry-O when he wakes up. Then we go through everyone he's going to see at school, all the ladies by name and then he's going to see kids, and last night he told me he was going to see a red chair, too. The "have brefass, wake up" thing is announced throughout the day. He could have just finished lunch, but you need to know he's going to have breakfast in the morning.

Sorry to go on and on about this, I'm just loving the dude this morning.

No comments: