my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Thursday, January 04, 2007

B's Zebra Jaywalkers

If my camera were working, I'd post a pic of B's zebra socks. I finished them Christmas Eve and he has not shown any interest in them since unwrapping them Christmas Day. I almost got him to wear them today, but then he decided he wanted ORANGE socks instead. (Note to self: if you ever see orange sneakers in his size, buy them.) My knitting group really wants to see a pic of the two of us wearing our Zebra jays. If it ever happens, and I have a working camera, I'll share.

That's one more FO for 2006.

I'm plugging away on my B-i-L's birthday scarf. I'm just over half done. I've got two Red Scarves on the needles to finish up. I did complete a beautiful lengthwise garter stitch scarf in Butterfly by D'Vie, but no pics. I'm working on a matching hat. If I can bear to part with them, I'm giving them to my admin as a belated holiday gift.

I cannot wait to start working on B's birthday sweater. It's Bounce from Miss B's Seaside. I'm working it in Twilley's Freedom Denim I got on sale at Herrschner's. Swatching will commence tomorrow (or tonight if I get bored with the scarves).

No news on the electronic gremlins haunting me. Polaroid confirmed no warranty without proof of purchase (no we don't still have the receipt) and no quote yet from the repair place. Haven't touched the printer or DVD cam.

B only cried for 5 minutes last night after I put him to bed. Schedules are the greatest thing in the world for toddlers! Two days at school and he's getting the hang of it.

No comments: