my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Monday, September 27, 2004

Still no Paris Loop photo. Must provide FO evidence or I will lose credibility. I did wear it today. We’re starting to get a bit of Fall chill in the air.

I’m about 16 rows of seed stitch from finishing the back of Air. Next time I want to do inches and inches of seed stitch, stop me!

My sister reminded me that I promised a sweater for her greyhound. As if I don’t have enough on my plate! But, he's going to be very cold during the mountain winter. Guilt, guilt. Must see how I can squeeze it in. I know, I can stop sleeping.

I must, must, must start working on my dress in the evenings this week. Fortunately, giving up the evening knitting shouldn't mean not finishing Air. My husband’s college reunion is in two weeks. That’s about 4 hours in the car to knit and the hours while he’s playing golf to knit. I hope to get at least one front or sleeve done this week. (Sleeves will be quick after the initial seed stitch they’re all st st.) Maybe tonight, I'll cut out the pattern and tomorrow I'll cut the fabric. Wednesday I'll start piecing and Friday I'll start sewing. I will not be sewing on Thursday (must hear the tv during CSI).

I should also find some time this week to clean the house (guests this weekend) and do some laundry.

Stash enhancement: Debbie Bliss Cotton Silk Aran in Olive from the yarn sale over at from Herrschners.com. Got to love half-price yarn. I’m going to make myself a Smooched for next Summer.

No comments: