my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Monday, September 13, 2004

I’m totally bummed. I won 8 skeins of calmer last month on eBay and since it hadn’t arrived yet I e-mailed the seller. She mailed it out and USPS says it was delivered to the office on 8/23. I don’t have it and I have no idea where it’s been for the last 3 weeks! I e-mailed our office manager; she wants to know who signed for it and the Post office won’t give me that information. I hope it shows up, otherwise I’m out $50 with nothing to show for it!

In the good news category, my Paris Loop should be ready to meet the cooler weather this week. Woo hoo. I should be starting Mom’s Air by the end of the week. That gives me 5 weeks to get it done. Wow. Giving myself quite the deadline!

I also received my silk garden in the mail. The colors are much more vibrant than they were in the photo on eBay. I’m loving them. I’ve definitely got quite a stash growing here in the office; time to start bringing some stuff home!

The new Knitty is up. I’m liking blaze.

No comments: