my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Paris Loop is done! Yippee, another FO. I will try to get a picture this weekend and post it Monday.

Excitement fills the air as I start another project. I’ve begun to cast on for Mom’s Air. I say “begun to” because it’s a picot cast on and is going to take forever! I’m trying to use a crochet bind-off (my bind off skills are weak) but I’m not sure if it’s going any faster. So far, I’m about a third of the way through.

I couldn’t knit on the way in this morning, third morning this week! I had to stand on the bus. Fortunately, it was a quick ride in. I bet if I stay off the Internet at lunch, I can get the cast-on done and start knitting up the back!

I’m glad I’ll have closer to 8 weeks (and a long ride to and from SC at Thanksgiving) for my Dad’s birthday sweater.

Update: Won’t be knitting at lunch. I was invited out with a vendor. Woo hoo, free good food!

No comments: