my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Loll is not finished. But, I received a reprieve. Last week, my husband re-scheduled his mom’s birthday dinner to this Sunday (9/5). Of course, he told me this before I went to VT and sapped my will to do much knitting at all. I should have the right front done today and will start the last sleeve ASAP. I hope to be seaming on Saturday. I still need to get buttons.

The VT trip was great! Everyone loved Billy, of course! I got to see my favorite cousin on my Dad’s side (he’s a great columnist, even got a book out). We had a lot of time to mellow out with the family. My only regret is that I drove so I lost 12+ hours of prime knitting time!

My Herrschner’s order came in. I was worried about the gray Cicco, but it’s my favorite of the three colors I have. I think my sister will like it. I can’t wait to get the Amy Butler pattern so I can start sewing.

I’m looking at my upcoming projects like this:

My Paris loop
My meathead contribution
Mom’s Air
Dad’s mittens
Dad’s Zipo
Christmas presents (3)

Then there are dog blankets and sweaters and way too much!

No comments: