my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

unpredictable

Just when I think I have a handle on my symptoms something goes blooey. This morning I didn't think I was going to make it, but now I feel great. Whereas yesterday started good and ended badly, although having dinner helped quite a bit.

My Onyx Calmer finally came. I got so spoiled with PayPal it was excrutiating to wait for a check to clear! I can't wait to start my own Air. I hope I have enough yarn!

It's just me and the kids tonight. Hubby got free tickets to the Yankee game. I don't know what Billy and I will do for dinner. I do have a feeling I'll be bribing Miss Molly with a yummy bone and trying to get some knitting done. I dug out Mom's Air and started weaving in some ends, but I didn't get too far before Molly wanted her Mommy-pillow. I really, really need to get this jacket seamed before we show up at Mom and Dad's. Then the question will be what are you going to make your other sister? Nothing, because I'm not allowed to buy any more yarn and I don't think I have something in stash for her.

No call from the doctor today. I'd think I would be more upset if today had been a worse day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I just found your blog through the MAKs ring. I noticed you are from NJ - I grew up in Westfield! My DH and I live in MD right now, but are moving back to NJ on Monday. I look forward to reading your blog