my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Monday, April 25, 2005

Rhiannon rings like a bell through the night....

Stevie's dulcet tones welcomed me to the MRI tube yesterday morning. Steve, the tech, was also there. He made it bareable as well. My doc will have the results tomorrow or Wednesday. Don't know when he'll let me know what's what. I am feeling better though. I've been a little oogy, but no extreme migraines. I'm glad I'm not claustrophobic. I don't know how I would have handled all that time in the little tube if I was.

Pray for treatable results. I think I've turned a corner, but we won't know until we know.

I nearly ripped NBaT. I finished all of the bust increases Saturday and somehow managed to drop some stitches and had to rip all 24 increase rows. I don't know why it's 2 steps forward, 3 steps back with this thing. I wasn't happy with the increseases, but I didn't want to do them over! Oh well, I've got 12+ hours in the car coming up this weekend. I should make some progress. I really, really must put mom's Air together so I can give her and dad their sweaters this weekend. (Mom's birthday is 6 months ago tomorrow!)

I'm really looking forward to seeing the family this weekend. I'm also looking forward to showing off my kid. I can't wait for my parents to see him walking and being his entertaining self. I hope he's not too "strange" with everyone. He's gotten a touch shy.

I'm glad my head's feeling better. I can get more knitting done! (And maybe screw up less!)

No comments: