my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Thursday, April 14, 2005

trappaning

My assistant manager gets migraines, too. I went into his office to remind him we need to finish a conversation with one of our PEs. He asked me how my head was and told me to just say know if my Dr. starts talking about trappaning my skull for my migraines. I said I might go for it if it helps.

I thought I was going to have to bail again today, but I think I'm going to make it. One Frova and 2 advil migraine later and I don't think I'm going to lose my lunch. Yippee! I can actually survive a migraine! I'm not swearing on my productivity, but I'll be stoked if I make 7 hours in the office today! Must finish tidying the house before Pastor Mac visits tonight. And yes, that is his name! Hubby's going to get some cookies for us while I pick up the Billy.

I hope these migraines are going to go bye-bye. I want my head back!

I also want my 2005 bonus, too. I need a new computer and DSL, like yesterday!

No comments: