my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Friday, April 29, 2005

I bailed

I can't tell you why, I'm not even sure I know why, but I didn't go to Lord & Taylor yesterday to see the Harlot. I think mostly because I just didn't plan it out and it was in the middle of the work day, yada yada yada. So I'm a little disappointed in myself. Especially since I read about how great it was and she was (and there were goody bags).

Still no word from my doctor. Since I've not had a migraine headache since Monday, I'm not too upset about it. Ironic thing last night, my half-sister called me. She gets migraines, too. But, we have the same mom, and mom doesn't get them. Her symptoms are very similar to mine and we both have "irregular" headaches in that they don't follow the same pattern every time.

I've been in the office since before 8 am. The lights were still mostly off on the floor when I got here (and I had to use the stairs because the elevator was still locked on our floor, I walked down from 6 which was open). I plan on leaving a little after 11 so I can get some lunch, grab the noon bus and get B to his Dr's appointment at 1:15. Then we need to pack and get out the door to VT!

Last night I told hubby I felt like I should be cleaning or packing or something to get ready for the trip. As it was he did a load of laundry, I did the dishes, and watched CSI. As it was, he talked me out of bathing the dog. I didn't even knit! I did watch some of Survivor, too. I haven't gotten too into this season, but I've heard it's been a good one.

Let me just say my toy camera stinks! I have to put fresh batteries in it everytime I want to use it. So I did that this morning and got a couple of cute pics of B on a braided rug my Nanny made. Stupid camera wouldn't let me take them out when I hooked it to the USB cord it wouldn't even turn on! AARGH!!! I think I need to talk the hubby into getting a digital camera!

Well, I have a lot to do today and a few meetings this morning before I can get going.

No comments: