my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Is it wrong that I like to call my son dude?

It hasn't been easy being me. So far, yesterday was my first day this week without a migraine. I had to leave work right after lunch Tuesday and go to the doctor. She gave me Frova and a shot. Neither of which really helped. In her office, I started getting sick and didn't stop for 6 hours. I wound up in the ER for a few hours getting fluids and anti-nausea medicine. The doc at the ER wouldn't give me any meds to take home. But, I'm doing okay. Poor hubby. Tuesday was bad for him. Billy was very unhappy (screaming the entire time he was home). Hubby was glad to take me to the hospital so Billy could be with Grammy. We both got to sleep in Weds. Poor little guy has a vicious diaper rash and anti-biotic induced diarrhea. Hubby felt like a failure becuase he couldn't make either of us better. I told him that no one was bleeding so he hadn't failed.

Not too much knitting done. I haven't really picked it back up. Hopefully tonight on the bus home.

No comments: