my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Friday, February 18, 2005

TGIF, sort of

What a week. I'm glad it's Friday. I'm also glad it's a long weekend and we don't really have any plans. All we've got on our plates is going to dinner at my in-laws tomorrow night.

I do have a ton of housework and laundry to do. And I'd like to try to do some finishing (Air, Zippo, Hello Billy). Not to mention, the lovely fiber wants to be spun up. Oh, and thank you notes for Billy's birthday and our taxes.

Whew.

I am sad that it's Friday because today is my friend Kristen's last day in the office. We've worked here together for nearly 7 years. She's my closest friend here and I don't know when I'll see her again. Bummer.

Not too much progress to report on FIL. I am past the pocket trim, but still quite a way from the armhole shaping. I had hoped to finish this weekend, but I don't think it will happen. Next week for sure. Then I can think about the two swatches I've started or maybe something else!

No comments: