my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Friday, February 11, 2005

knitted homespun

I just had to knit up my homespun yesterday. I actually caston sitting at my desk. I posted pictures below. Sorry they're not better. Someday, I'll have a better camera. I'm just happy I can post anything.

I really enjoyed knitting it up; it was exciting to think I was knitting yarn I made! I'm going to work on being more consistent with the next batch. I don't know what I'll be able to make out of it. We'll see how much I wind up with. Yesterday's swatch is the size of a couple of postage stamps!

FIL is moving along. I've got a few more inches and then it's time for the armhole. If I have any free time this weekend, it's going to finishing. I want to get Zipo and Air done. Especially Air. She's been around since September!

No comments: