my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Thursday, February 03, 2005

baby, baby

The top picture is Billy at 2 days old in the special care nursery of the hospital. The bottom picture is Billy at 1 year and a day in his high chair at home. (I know it's not a great photo. I'll have better ones when I finish the birthday DVD.) How did one become the other? They sort of look like the same person, right? But one is about a third the size of the other. Billy was 7 lbs 2 ozs and 21 1/2" at birth, at his last well child visit in November he was 30" and his most recent weight was 25 lbs. I can't wait to get his stats on Monday. He's a big boy. He's also got 6 teeth and can stand on his own. He's very close to saying mama and loves to jabber on and on. He laughs and flirts outrageously. He loves to play with toys that have wheels and hugs our dog like nobody's business. He puts himself to sleep and is the joy of my life!

No comments: