my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Self-medicating

I'm still on my fluoxetine but I'm self-medicating with fiber and carrot cake! The fiber will be great. Elann.com got more Jo Sharp Silkroad Aran in stock and I believe I grabbed the last of the casket. MMmmmm. The carrot cake was a bit of a disappointment. They skimped on the icing. Why eat carrot cake if not for the cream cheese icing?

Needless to say, it's been a pretty rough work day. I've got a serious commmunications issue to resolve.

In fun knitting news, I've got a cuff of the mitts, sort of. I missed that I was supposed to start the mittens with rev. st. st. Oh Well. As with the BUP bucket, I find it difficult to work with the dpns for a few rows and suddenly find a rhythm.

In exciting Billy news, he's got his third tooth and is crawling. My baby is rapidly being replaced by a little boy.

No comments: