my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Friday, October 29, 2004

I love mittens

These are super-sized mondo mittens, because they are going to be felted. I’m still loving knitting them. I’m almost to the decreases on the first one which means I should have it finished this weekend. Woot-hoo.

Must find more small projects for instant gratification.

The stash acquisition has to stop. I keep remembering purchases of yarn that I haven’t even thought about in months. I need to get it all organized and figure out what I’m making when. I’m still reluctant to knit much for myself because I’m plus-sized (super-plus-sized with the nursing equipment) and I often don’t buy enough yarn to size up the patterns I want to make. Perhaps a stash and Netter diet are required!

I’m so excited. It’s Billy’s first Halloween this weekend. Really, it’s his first holiday. His daycare is having a parade today. I can’t wait to see all the kids in their costumes. Then, we go trick or treating this weekend. Yippeee!

No comments: