my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

not happy but permissive

You know, I’m a great wife. I let my husband do whatever he wants. I resent the crap out of him afterwards, but I let him do it. He’s going to tonight’s Yankee playoff game on our dime. I felt guilty that my sisters were down this weekend. I got free last minute tickets for tomorrow’s Yankee playoff game. His parents are out of town, he still can’t change diapers, I’m home alone with the baby and dog again! He's not got a happy wife, but she sure lets him get away with stuff!

I was so totally motivated about weight loss and other stuff but work and my resentment have beaten me into a lumpen pile of nothing.

I just want to go home and eat stuff that’s bad for me.

We’ve upped the SSRI to two doses MWF. Supposedly, it will snap me out of my funk. I go back in 6 weeks. (Note to self, change Billy’s appointment to the same day.)

No comments: