my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

auto-tagging

Rules:
  1. Go into your archive.
  2. Find your 23rd post.
  3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
  4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
  5. Tag five some other people to do the same.




Besides the soreness and the boredom, the weather can't decide if it's still winter or not.

Makes for an interesting quote, doesn't it?

I tagged myself over at Booga J. Anyone want the MEME?

In other news, I have completed the cuff on the second BBB sock. I know, let's through a party. (And I completed the 1 x1 2" cuff with the leftover yarn from ball 1, could have made BBB #1 longer!) I've also completed the body of Fillie and not touched her since. And I've completed 5 of 8 homework swatches. I need to finish 3 more tonight and block 3.

So far, so good; no calls from daycare. Hubby and I had a rough night of it. He's not a "natural" father and these things hit him deep. I'm just hoping Billy was keyed-up from the weekend and will be more himself the next few days.

No comments: