my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Thursday, September 08, 2005

4 skeins of KPPPM

So, I won this auction. With shipping I'm paying over $11 per skein, but it's Koigu and a discontinued color so I don't care! Question is, what can I make with 4 skeins of Koigu? According to Elann, there's this, this, or this. Yummy! Looks like my first lace project!

I have to update the side bar with my recent stashquisitions. I haven't yet add the 34 balls of Lambswool I bought last week.

I think I'm going to go all out and design my own aran for the boys. Isn't that nuts!?! Yep, but they say love makes you crazy. And what's more love than my boys and my knitting?

The BBB sock looks like yesterday, but a little longer. I've hit that part where you keep knitting and the project never gets measurably longer. Ugh. I'm hoping to start the heel flap if I get to knitting group this afternoon.

Hubby asked me this morning to not bring knitting needles to the Stadium tonight, so the BBB socks will languish here by their lonesomes until Monday. (Not coming to the office tomorrow because we have our picnic!) That means I'll be focusing on Fillie all weekend, which is good. Between the allergies and the Molly I didn't get much done on her last night. Hard to knit while visciously sneezing or rescuing shoes.

Oh, the new Knitty is up. Great patterns, haven't looked at the articles yet.

No comments: