my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

more bronchitis

Now Hubby thinks he has bronchitis (second year in a row). He's going to try to see a doctor today so hopefully he'll have good meds for Vegas. Don't tell him, but I think I know why Billy is prone to it now. I think both my boys need Zyrtec via IV.

I don't really have much to talk about. I've started the armholes on NBaT and need to figure out what I'm going to do for the neckline. I think I'd rather bring Hubby's socks on the plane with me, so I need to go get some DPNs. And I need to go get a money order for my Phildar win. I'm thinking it will be a stripey sweater for Billy or me, depending on gauge and yardage (auction didn't have that info).

My house looks good. Since the in-laws are Billy and Molly sitting this weekend, they're living at our place until Friday evening (easier to get Billy to and from daycare). So, of course, I had to clean up. I had further impetus when Billy pooped in the tub during his bath last night. I was disinfecting everything! (Tub toys got soaked in hot water and peroxide since they go in his mouth often, everything else got cleaned with a bleach cleanser.) First time he's ever done that!

I'm tired and not looking forward to getting up early enough to leave the house by 5:30-6 am tomorrow morning (flights at 7 something). Fortunately, we're only 15 minutes from the airport. I'm also anxious about having to possibly miss LOST tonight, what with people in the house and having to pack and all that. Fortunately, my source agreed to send me a copy so I'll get to watch it eventually. No spoilers please!

Well, lots to do before my long weekend (won't be back in the office until next Wednesday).

I'll try to take pics and blog Tuesday when we get back.

No comments: