my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Falling in love all over again....

With Calmer! I bet you thought I was going to say the hubby. I do love him dearly and more and more each day*, but this is a knitting blog! I'm really glad I'm back working on Mom's Air. I love everything about it (except that my increases are leaving holes in the seed stitch). The Calmer is so soothing, the color is so rich and warm, the pattern is just enough to keep me from getting bored. I worked a number of rows last night watching TV with Molly and the hub. I sure hope I like ASC as much!

*I must say that being on SSRIs has had a positive impact on my relationship with the hub. I'm happier so we get along much better. And I've not had any of those unpleasant sexual side effects. It's actually been the opposite!

No comments: